Densetsu No Rob 5: Tatakai Densetsu No Rob 5: Tatakai

TRIGGERED

Mario Super Star Explained Mario Super Star Explained

The MEMES are strong in this one!

IceBurger responds:

Dont let your memes be dreams!

Get In the F@#$ING Bag Nebby! Get In the F@#$ING Bag Nebby!

lol wtf

Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation

I already know American politics is stupid, but this was extremely hilarious!
For my opinion, I prefer neither candidate, but I prefer voting for a total asshole versus a hypocritical bitch.

Constant struggle Constant struggle

RubRub makes good movies. As well as developing very amazing high quality (gr9 m9 i r9 69/9 -ign) games.

4chan RAID argonians TV bombarded with prank calls 4chan RAID argonians TV bombarded with prank calls

The truth of the internet is inescapable. Things like these are bound to happen in the future again and again, just have to deal with it.

lucifersam01 responds:

As long someone still record them, I'll be happy ^^

r/atheism r/atheism

This is truly a form of extremism, comparable to other religious extremists (The Internet form of ISIS). However, it's mostly just harassment and verbal threats, although they do get physical a lot of times in public. This video shows how atheists are bad examples of human beings, in my opinion worse than religious people due to their (mostly) scumbag nature.

Babies Babies

I laughed pretty hard at this, but still, WTF did I just watch?

all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

It's kinda funny watching this internet classic, with tribute to "Engrish" pictures I've seen on Engrish.com. Being Chinese myself, I can totally understand why mistranslation happens, although being something humorous to laugh at.

Troll Physics Collab Troll Physics Collab

The age of "trolling" is over, but this is still an internet classic.