PartiesOver/PizzaPieCirclejerk PartiesOver/PizzaPieCirclejerk

Mamma Mia! That's a spicy meatball!

{dj-N} Theory of Everything 3 {dj-N} Theory of Everything 3

Seems like I'm late to the party...
Sounds pretty fresh and consistent, just like the rest of the Theory of Everything series!

{dj-N} Bitch Punch {dj-N} Bitch Punch

Damn, this is fast! Sounds very much like a song named "Lawn Wake IV" by The Flashbulb, a song of similar genre that was used in a Stepmania map a long long time ago.

lia;quo「Crystal Corruption」【Nightcore Edit】 lia;quo「Crystal Corruption」【Nightcore Edit】

The whole song is beautiful! It's perfect for a boss fight!
Pretty close to perfection, I gotta say!

Secrets of Wysteria Secrets of Wysteria

I choked her to death, then cut her in small pieces so I can take my meat to my rooms. Cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me nine days to eat her entire body. I did not fuck her though. I could've, had I wished. She died a virgin.

In Trance In Trance

Much better, especially with mixing and mastering! However, try to use more defined chord progressions, so the melody is more organised.

Sundown Sundown

Well, this is your first track, and as you said, there's much to improve. If you continue producing music, you'll eventually find your own style! I expect much more next time!

kindlight responds:

Awake - Supernova Awake - Supernova

Nice, this is quite an energetic song! Takes me back to years ago when I played StepMania quite a lot, perfect song for a level!

Sleepycoaster - Pi Sleepycoaster - Pi

Pi is a such a wonderful and transcendental number!
π has much significance across the field of mathematics, along with all the STEM fields, and even beyond just STEM fields, since π has significance in art as well!
Also, a player named GD Quasar finished a Geometry Dash level today named Pi, to celebrate Pi Day!

Eurodancer - [2010 Remix!] Eurodancer - [2010 Remix!]

Amazing remix of Eurodancer! Certainly a perfect song for Geometry Dash!